Quetzal uses the OpenGL library to set up a
simple 3D scene using quaternions and lsystems as the main
Features of Quetzal:
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quaternion and lsystem objects are created randomly and converted to Wavefront .obj files which can be scaled or rotated by Quetzal or exported to 3D programs like Bryce and Amorphium.
- Additions to the OpenGL library include routines for including reflections and planar shadows in the scene, for enhanced realism.
- Choice of built-in textures or bitmap [BMP] texturing
- Import object [OBJ] or lsystem [LS] files from other programs such as QuaSZ and Fractal Zplot.
- You can use the figure Pilot to rotate and move objects around, and the integrated video routines will track each movement to create an AVI video file.
- Context help for menu commands and dialog windows
Information on purchasing this program can be found on the Packages page.